Bell boots with a good fit and shaped to the pastern of the horse. The bell boots will not twist because of it. The back is equipped with Kevlar® for extra strength and durability. This material does not tear, repells water and dirt and provides freedom of movement. The shoe is perfect for use during eventing because it does not absorb water and is lightweight.
Want to know what size your horse needs? Check out the size chart.
- Outer material: 2520 denier polyester, kevlar®
- Lining material: sandwich mesh
- Lightweight bell boots that do not absorb water
- Does not twist because it is shapes to the pastern of the horse
- Provided with Kevlar® for extra protection
- Kevlar® is a strong synthetic material.
- Kevlar® does not tear, repels water and dirt and gives good freedom of movement.
- Kevlar® on the back for extra protection
- Provided with double a Hook-and-loop fastener
- Precise fit and a soft lining to prevent chafing
- Top edge is lined with a soft fabric to prevent irritation of the pastern
- Machine wasbaar op 30 graden. Sluit het klittenband en was de beschermers in een waszak. Gebruik bij voorkeur geen wasverzachter en niet drogen in de droger
- Part of the Q-Cross line